People often find me because they have become desperate.
They’ve spent a ton of money at their vet’s, which they often can’t afford. And there’s been no change. Or the diagnosis is grim. As their dog’s health declines, they rush back to the vet, who ironically may have caused or exacerbated the problem in the first place. They don’t realise their trust is ill founded.
My aim is to restore the overall health of your dog, on a deep level, not just treat visible disease. Be assured that I’m here to help, and I’ll be here very step of the way.
The difference between vets and homeopaths:
- Vets focus on disease management. Homeopaths focus on restoring health.
- Vets treat symptoms. Homeopaths treat the underlying cause.
- Veterinary medicine is often harmful. Homeopathic remedies have no side effects.
- Veterinary solutions are expensive. Homeopathic remedies are only a few dollars.
- Vets can’t resolve chronic issues. Homeopaths can.
- Vets prescribe based on the sickness, not your dog as an individual being. Homeopaths consider your dog’s physical and emotional state, behaviour, personality and history before prescribing anything.
Every single health ailment is a result of a poor immune system.
That may sound too simple for some when you are confronted with the array of illnesses dogs (and everyone else) can suffer with. But, I assure you, it’s true.
Dogs have wonderful and natural ways to stay healthy. Even when things are stacked up against them. The body tries and tries. And often maintains a form of a level of health for years. But eventually, the burden overwhelms them and you start to see the cracks. They haven’t just appeared. They took years. The immune system can’t support a healthy life any more. Maybe not even life itself.
The ailments start off with minor ones such as an eye discharge or a skin condition. But as the years pass, the accumulative effect leads to more serious conditions, such as dirty teeth, inflammation, heart problems, digestive problems, diabetes and other auto-immune problems, cancer and more.
Deeply damaging drugs and surgeries are typical veterinary solutions. But they never cure. They can’t because they never deal with the cause. They only ever suppress the body’s symptoms so you think things are better. But the health of the dog, or whoever, has notched down a few pegs. They lack energy. They become more sluggish, lack lustre.
I’m here to assure you that it is possible to turn the health of your dog around.
But you need to start thinking differently.
Einstein is famous for saying, “A problem cannot be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
Deeper, long term healing takes time and patience, unlike veterinary medicine which can mask the problem and cause long term damage that pops up later as a new problem.
I help you:
- appreciate that the symptoms your dog is exhibiting is their way of communicating to you what they need
- get on the right track regarding the species appropriate diet for your canine friend
- understand the most damaging toxins and how to avoid them as well as eliminate them
- understand when you need professional help and why the holistic modality of homeopathy offers you the best and most affordable way back to good health for your dog
It doesn’t matter if the health condition is an acute disease, a chronic disease, an autoimmune disease, a behavioural problem, an inherited problem, a rare disease. They can all be improved, often dramatically, if not completely, by this approach.
Please note – This site does NOT advertise any dog food or dog food supplements (apart from the algae), so if an advert creeps in, it is bogus and NOT something I recommend.